Wrestling

fishman830

after being hunted down by the wrestling team captains, i devided to join my High schools wrestling team.. i'm about 5' 3" and 120 lbs and 9.6% body fat, ig otta lose 17 though to make the 103 class.. does anyone else here wrestle at school.. or do it out side of school.. and no jokes, i've heard 'em all

julius

use 2 back in 94,I stopped after I dislocated my teammates elbow. It was a friendly tussle. I felt that it wan't 4 me I stuck to football,baseball and ran track.

wwfstyle

I did back in high school 89 - 93. I was 6'3 at 115lbs class. I think since then the class has changed. It was fun and back then I was IN SHAPE. Ran a mile under 6 minutes my class still holds the all time up-down record of 660 (i think it was that) back in 1991. 1 thing now try to use ALL your body parts to throw your opponite around. My all time favorite move was the leg ride and do a summersault and 3/4 through that move grab the other leg. AND surprise they are in a banna split and screaming for mercy LOL. AND be care full trying to loose the weight. I'm a diabetic and my coach asked if I could loose 15 lbs in 3 days. So thinking that I would do the team good I agreed to do so. I ran my bloodsugar up over 500 and lost the weight like it was nothing, but when it came time to wrestle I was to weak to do many moves. I suggest try not to loose more than 5 lbs. any more your are just going to loose more than the weight. You'll just have to fight in a higher class.

liontamer

I bet he could beat the nost outta u though. Im about 5'4"/ 5'5" and i will MESS u up in a fight. IF yer strong, u dont need height at all. In fact, if u either have a low centre of gravity, or long limbs, you'll be a great wrestler. I wrestled for about 2 years, then decided to stick with football. Im trainign in the offseason right now. My muscles ache a lil bit, but thats cuz im doing new workouts i never knew i could do b4, lol. Wrestling IS great, puts u in real great shape, but.... this whole weight thing is absurd. Its dangerous and unhealthy, and sometiems the weight cannot be lost. If u have a lot of packed muscle, yer not gonna lose that. YEr best bet if anything is to throw up before the match, that way u lose the water in yer stomache (about 4 pounds) and pee alot too, lol. Just pointers :D

liontamer

No cuz all u do is stick to yer computer all day and go to skool. Wen im on, im working out inbetween. Ud have no chance against anyone on this board ill bet. Id have u in one punch, and it would be a nice feeling ill bet...

ross

Originally posted by Liontamer
Im about 5'4"/ 5'5" and i will MESS u up in a fight.

scary :rolleyes:

pwnag3!!

Originally posted by Liontamer
No cuz all u do is stick to yer computer all day and go to skool. Wen im on, im working out inbetween. Ud have no chance against anyone on this board ill bet. Id have u in one punch, and it would be a nice feeling ill bet...

wow we got an E-Thug on our hands... watch out... chandler 04 will talk crap to you on the internet and expect you to tremble before his might.

julius

set up the match I will take u on. 5.7 185lbs I havent wrestled in over 11yrs so you might have the speed but I have the power. Lets get ready to rumble.

liontamer

Why do keep pictures of little boys saved on yer computer? And since I am asian, it doesnt help to be posting a picture of a white kid...tsk tsk tsk. Anyway, yer lying about everything uve ever said, so why should we believe anything u say anymore? I higly doubt u work out in the morning, and u r constantly on here posting, not just for an hour at a time. And yes, actually, i am going out to have dinner with my parents tonight, u have a problem with that?

liontamer

>12/2/2004 8:17:36 PM Eastern Standard Time
>Im telling you this. Im done with that message board. I've got a 55 gallon now and an getting a 125 for x-mas or around that time. The 55 gallon is sump.
But of course if u can back up a lie on the internet for so long about sumthing that isn;t real, of course you can be anything that u want to be...:rolleyes:

daman

internet fighting is like the special olympics, even if you win, your still a loser.
PLus i was DARED to put that. Im not telling who.

nm reef

daman...I can't believe you reported this post as being "rude and a threat"...without your initial comment there likely would have been no problem. Once again you seem to have brought this on yourself .....then cry wolf!!!! This gets really ole really fast.....
Thread closed!!!:nope: