WTB 120+ gal. tank in North FL

pandora_sg

I'm looking to buy a tank that's at least 120 gallons preferably along with all the equipment, stand and canopy (black or cherry finish)... If you have anything like this for sale, let me know your asking price and if you're willing to ship. I am willing to travel a couple hundred miles, if it's what I'm looking for. Thanks.

pandora_sg

Anyone at all? I'm also interested in a few smaller tanks and equipment for breeding tanks. Preferably anyone in the Florida/GA area or anyone willing to ship and possibly split the shipping costs. I'm willing to drive to meet you half way if needed. Message me here or at tattoogirl78@msn.com and put saltwaterfish.com forum in the subject or it might get deleted. Thanks!!!

jrandolph1

180 Gal Complete Setup in FL

[hr]
180 Gallon All Glass Aquarium w/ Overflows
Dimmensions 72" x 24" x 24"
Glass Tops
Oak Trim and Oak Cabinet stand
Wet Dry Filtration for Aquarium up to 300 Gallons
Berlin Turbo Protien Skimmer
Magdrive 18 (1800 Gallons per hour) Pump
Large Magfloat
Cleaning Tools
2 part PH Buffer (about 4 months supply)
Test Kits
72" Power Compact Flourescent Lighting (2 96 Watt 10k bulbs and 2 96 Watt attinics) w/ Moon lights. Coralife Aqualight Brand
175 Watt Metal Halide fixture w/ remote ballast and fan. Also 2 28 Watt Attinics
150 Lbs Live Rock
80 Lbs Live sand
Elephant Ear Leather Coral w/ 2 small sprouts
Colt Coral
Multi Colored Zoos
Sebea Anomone
Calcerous Algae (Beneficial Algae)
Yellow and orange sponges
Lots of purple
Blue Hippo Tang
Clarkii Clown
Blue Damsel
Fire Fish
Bangii Cardnal
Coral Beauty Angel
Royal Gramma
Mandarin (Phsycodelic)
Bi Color Blenny
4 Blue Green Chromis
Serpant Star (Brown and Black)
Emerald Crabs
Hermit Crabs
Snails

72olds455

I have a 200 gallon tall acrylic that is reef ready and euro braced. It comes with a home made stand. Panama City, FL 450.00 OBO
David

E

erionracer

Olds can I get some pics as well....jncurry@cox.net...I'm located in fwb,fl.

B

baymonkey

Originally Posted by 72olds455
I have a 200 gallon tall acrylic that is reef ready and euro braced. It comes with a home made stand. Panama City, FL 450.00 OBO
David
Have you sold it yet? I'm in Destin...

joshh81

Originally Posted by 72olds455
David

Can you send me some pics? Joshh81@yahoo.com