WTB: 20" reef light for 20gal high tank!!

starkissed

I am looking to upgrade my lighting so I can begin to grow corals. I have a 20 gal high tank and it is 20"wide ..... I am looking for a light that will fit this preferably 80watt or higher. Plese e-mail me if you are looking to sell a light. lesliemarie16@hotmail.com :help:

vision

if you can get by with a 24 inch light i have a vho retro fit kit i am selling,it will hold 2 24 inch lights (36 watt each)

starkissed

Thanks but my tank is only 20" wide and I need more then 80 watts cause I want to do corals and my tank is 20" deep...But that you again for responding

hsanchez

Originally Posted by vision
if you can get by with a 24 inch light i have a vho retro fit kit i am selling,it will hold 2 24 inch lights (36 watt each)
How much for the kit??

nickyblase

I have a 20H tank that I run 110W PC's on. I'm in the process of looking for 130W PC's or maybe T5's. If I can find them in the next couple days, I'll sell you mine. I just got the light 3 months ago, and decided I want more wattage. It's got 2 bulbs in it - one 55Watt 10,000K daylight bulb, and one 55W actinic bulb.
I seem to recall though, that these lights are 24" though - I'll measure them when I get home tonight, but I am positive that my tank is a 20H and that they fit on top.