WTB 30" Light Fixture - With or Without Bulbs

forddna

Let me know what you have. Needs to be 65-130 watts, PC or T5. Already have a MH light.
Like I said, I'll buy one without bulbs, too.

keebler

I have a 30 inch sundial 1X65 watt pc with a bulb. Don't know if that strikes you fancy. I'm willing to let it go pretty cheap. Give me a pm is you're interested.

justdugan

I should be receiving my new light hopefully this week. When I do, I will have my Current Orbit Model #1022 2x65 PC light for sale with new moonlights and a new actinic bulb also. Its a nice piece.
PM me if interested.

forddna

Would you sell it without the actinic bulb? Sounds dumb, but I can't use it for my application (freshwater planted tank).

r2odie

30" Power Compact - Lake Worth, FL
Custom Sealife 30" 2 x 65 watt power compact with moon lights and fan. In very good condition. I got it used and have had it awhile but I have never used it. Has nice built in legs. Has original box and paperwork. $125. + shipping or Pickup in Lake Worth, FL.

forddna

r2odie, that's a bit more than I can spend at the moment. I already will be supplementing with a 150w HQI with lunar lights, so I just need a very basic PC or T5..no need for lunar lights. I also have *no* use for the any actinic bulbs, so I'd prefer one that only had daylight bulbs or no bulbs at all. :)