wtb 90gl and up

jr6

Where are you located? I'm in Albany, NY, my friend is selling his 90 with all included. He's got a sump w/overflow, return pump, stand and HQI w/PC lights included. He's only asking $1000

thecolonel

Originally Posted by astross89
looking to buy a set up in fl. 90 gl and up. tank must be a 48in or 60in to work. thanks.
Where are you located,I am in SC and have a 48inch 90 gallon tank, stand, wet/dry, pump, some sand and decorations, and 2 48 inch lights for $500.00

r2odie

I've got a 90 I am thinking about selling. Has pc lighting w/moon lights, wet/dry. The only contents included will be the sand, everything else will move to new tank when I upgrade. Thinking as of now will probably be looking for around $750-800. South Florida. Interested?

astross89

Can you take pictures of the wet/dry and does it include any pumps, skimmers, etc.? Where in S. Florida are you and is the tank drilled?

r2odie

Here's pics of the wet/dry and the little giant pump. As of right now I'm planning on keeping the skimmer.

astross89

Sorry it took so long to respond, my grandmother just passed away. We were originally looking for a cherry stand and canopy and decided to stay with what we originally wanted. Thank you for all your help and sorry about the trouble.