WTB: Aqua-C remora

catawaba

Did you check the major

[hr]
site?
BTW, I've heard these are rated for a Maximum size of 120g....for the Pro. Is that true?

fishguy77

Yeah, local guy around here was looking for about $100 on his Aqua C Remora (regular, not Pro). If you still need one, let me know. I can try to contact him and see if he still has it to sell. Can probably get him to cut a little off it but then have to add shipping back in. e-mail me at wdyeung@hotmail.com if interested, put skimmer in the subject line.

outlaw60

I have a Remora Pro,1 extra cup with drain installed and 1 tall cup, extra bands for adjusting the skimmer cup height. Mag 5, overkill for the pump. Cleaning brush. The only problem with this, the overflow box was damaged in shipping. Siliconed it, no problems for 2 years. Selling it because I have moved to a 210 and bought a Deltec apf600. sgood23387@aol.com

kanicky

Originally Posted by outlaw60
I have a Remora Pro,1 extra cup with drain installed and 1 tall cup, extra bands for adjusting the skimmer cup height. Mag 5, overkill for the pump. Cleaning brush. The only problem with this, the overflow box was damaged in shipping. Siliconed it, no problems for 2 years. Selling it because I have moved to a 210 and bought a Deltec apf600. sgood23387@aol.com
Oohh...have you sold this yet? Would it be over-kill for a 45 gallon tank(w/ sump)? How much are you asking for it?

outlaw60

might be a bit much for a 45 with the mag 5, but you could put a mag 3 or a mj 1200 on it. I really don't know what to ask for it? 140.00 + shipping and insurance? lmk

coachklm

dont listen to hijackers... can you send me pics i'm very interested - does the crack affect the skimmer at all? let me know/

fishguy77

Check online for reviews that tell you what they're rated for, but I believe the regular AquaC is probably up to at least 70-80 gallons anyway. The Pro may get you above 100, but would be overkill for anything near 50 gallons. If anybody is interested, there is a local guy selling a regular AquaC for around $100, maybe a little less. Please let me know if you are interested and I can check into it.

outlaw60

Originally Posted by coachKLM
dont listen to hijackers... can you send me pics i'm very interested - does the crack affect the skimmer at all? let me know/

The crack is on the inside of the overflow box, sealed it up no problems at all. The skimmer is still in use until Tuesday, planning my move that day. I have been using this on a 58 gallon reef with good results, just not enough for my 210...hth