WTB: Chaeto and Nassarius Snails

rbaby

Hey guys,
I wanted to know if anybody had some chaeto and nassarius snails to sell? Preferrably from 1 person so that I pay only shipping once. Please let me know...none of my LFS' have those snails nor chaeto. Just a small little bunch, like a tennis-ball size. Thanks.

sandiegan

Brad
Was wondering if you would be willing to just sell about 5 of each to me? I'd trade, but the only thing I have to trade is a barely used Lee's skimmer and a couple airpumps (single&dual output). Let me know a price and shipping to 92092 CA.
Thanks

brad524

how many snails ya want for the skimmer?
What do ya mean by "5 of both", do you want 5 tennis balls of cheato or something:notsure:
Why can't we PM each other?

brad524

Originally posted by sandiegan
Sorry, meant 5 of each. But will you take 1 tennis ball of chaeto and 2 balls of nassarius snails for the skimmer?

What do you mean 2 balls of snails?:notsure:
And I don't have the skimmer, you do!

daredevil

I'm not part of this but WHAT THE HECK DO U MEAN BY BALLS OF SNAILS!!!!!!!!!!!!AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(pic of me 3 years ago mad!!!!!!!!!)

daredevil

NOTICE THE BAMBOO STICK SHARPENED???!!!!!!!!!!
AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mukiwa

What in the world?? :notsure: :notsure:
AHAHHAAHHH!!! yea Deardevil I think you better stick with your basketball...... wow....

brad524

thats uncalled for.

But I don't know what you mean either.
thier's no such thing as a ball of snails.
if your trying to mess with people take it else where.:mad:

brad524

no clumps of cheatomopha a micro algae.
and some snails.
so if your thinking like that then how about 50 snails, and a clump of cheato
Rbaby
sorry about the thread jack, are you interested in the snails& cheato?