WTB in Indiana

dylsdad

Purchased my light setup today so it is on to live rock and base rock if anyone in the area has some they want to get rid of.

sts

Where in Indiana are you located? How much BR do you want? I have some I can let go. I will weigh it and let you know exactly how much I have.

sts

Sorry I was at the inlaws and I just got in. I was thinking $2.00 per lb and with that I would meet you somewhere in the middle like Premiums parking lot. I am leaving town on Monday for Denver so if you want it before next weekend it will have to be Sunday the 14th. Emial me your # so I can call you when I get a weight and we can discuss a meeting. serenitytank@sbcglobal.net

sts

The total weight is 80.2lbs but I will round down to 75lbs. There are a total of eight pieces but two pieces are larger (30.4lbs and 19.6lbs).

sts

I just got back from Denver early so are you interested? I want to move this stuff b/c I need the 110gal water stand that it's in for something else.

dylsdad

looking to see if I can get money together real quick for that much rock. This is a tank that im taking my time on and just put out a lot on lighting so give me a day or two and Ill get back to you.

sts

I am willing to go down to $130.00 this weekend only due to the fact that I will have to buy another stand Monday if I can't sell this and empty the stand I am storing the live br in.