Wtb Lr Ls Corals

premilove

I am looking to buy 25lbs of cured premium LR. I am also looking for a good 10lbs of white LS. If you have any beginner corals attached to LR already, I am looking to buy that as well. I am new the forum, so I cannot receive PM's but i will include my email. I have a Current USA Nova Extreme 2x18 watt T5 HO 10K/460nm light fixture so I am assuming this should be fine for coral..
If you do not mind, please include some pictures of your rock and corals. If it is easier for you to paste on the forum that is fine.
acuraKA7@yahoo.com
shipped to 07747 please!! If you are selling from a 30 mile radius of 07747, I will pick up!
I will send thru paypal!
Thanks!!

crush4989

Originally Posted by premilove
http:///forum/post/2795632
I am looking to buy 25lbs of cured premium LR. I am also looking for a good 10lbs of white LS. If you have any beginner corals attached to LR already, I am looking to buy that as well. I am new the forum, so I cannot receive PM's but i will include my email. I have a Current USA Nova Extreme 2x18 watt T5 HO 10K/460nm light fixture so I am assuming this should be fine for coral..
If you do not mind, please include some pictures of your rock and corals. If it is easier for you to paste on the forum that is fine.
acuraKA7@yahoo.com
shipped to 07747 please!! If you are selling from a 30 mile radius of 07747, I will pick up!
Thanks!!

i could shipp you 30 lbs of live rock for 75 bucks shipped. here is a pic of the tank that i took down and the rock came out of it. it is keeped in a heated plastic tote with a heater and filteration.