WTB: MH,VHO, or HQI 72" 450+ watt fixture

whyamisofl

Looking for exactly as the title states, nothing less than 450 watts. Picked up a new 150g tank and now need to upgrade my lights......
post pictures and price if you have what I am looking for

gotfish8

I have the below for sale New in August of of 2 sets of bulbs new hamilton 10ks and pheonix 14ks
$750 I am in the chicago area
6' PROTOSTAR 250 WATT 10,000K HQI & FLUORESCENT 165W VHO
72" Deluxe PROTOSTAR unit with 3x250 watt 10,000 Kelvin HQI double ended metal halide lamps with supplemental actinic blue VHOs. The power of HQI lighting with the dawn to dusk effect of actinic blue VHOs. Great choice for all reef tanks, especially those with hard corals, SPS corals, clams, acropora and anemones. Each unit comes with super-brite internal hammertone strip reflector, two cooling fans,UV absorbing tempered glass lens and remote HQI ballasts with quick disconnects. Three double ended 250 watt 10,000K HQI lamps and two actinic blue 165 watt VHO lamps are included in price. Powerful metal halide lighting and actinics that won't be drowned out by the halides. Dawn to dusk effect - one control for the metal halides and one control for the fluorescents. Dimensions: 72"L x 11.5"W x 6.5"H.

whyamisofl

thanks for the replies, but I actually bought a triple 175 MH & fluorescent setup from my lfs for a price that I could not turn down

dominican

I'm looking to upgrade to a 72" MH hood for my 150. Gotfish8 and Kingspade, can you send me info on yours' (including price) if you still have them???? I'm ready to buy, given a reasonable deal. Thanks...