Wtb

deyoe757

Anything...Just make a list and we will see what we can work out...looking to pick up some things and help some folks out with some cash...;)

reefsoe

Ill sell my Jaili Power Compact setup, 4x 36w dual ballast seperate switches in a neat looking housing with an acrylic splash shield.
Its still in the box!
150.00 flat shipping included

scubamedic

I have a Red Sea Prizm Pro Deluxe skimmer. It was used for 1 month when I pulled down my nano. $165.00 to your door.

slick

I have 2 24 inch 65w pc bulbs (straight pin) 10,000k for sale lets say $20 each plus shipping. They are only 6 weeks old.

Way too much to list! A Nautilus TE, an aqua c urchin, an aqua c remora, 4 aquarium systems seaclones (no pumps though), a red sea triple pass skimmer, a CPR SR2, a fluval 403 canister, and tons of other used items that are accumulating. And that 's just what I can see in my closet from my computer desk! Let me know if there is anything in particular that you're looking for.
Myk.

MykGillespie - I'm looking for a skimmer...How much for the Nautilus and how much for the red sea, and how much for the CPR ? Email me (in sig)

buyitjody

MykGillespie
How much do you want for the Urchin Skimmer? How old is it? Why are you selling? Is everything in good working order?
Thanks!
Jody

Hi Jody,
The reason that the skimmer is being sold is that the customer that had it changed her tank to an African Cichlid tank. No need for the skimmer there. But yes it's in fine condition, approx. 6 Months old, and selling for $100.00. Only thing that I would recommend is to change the pump, it has the Rio pump that comes with these skimmers, but will perform much better in my opinion, with a maxi-jet. Just let me know if you have any other questions, you can find my contact info. at www.healthytanks.com
Myk.