WTT - Rasta zoa's for -

whyamisofl

I have a 6 polyp frag of rasta's that I am looking to trade for any of the following --
Superman
Purple Heart
PRPE (Pink Rim People Eater)
Nightmare
Darth Maul
Blood Rain ("Must Have" zoanthid for me)
Bumble Bee
Electric Strawberry
The 6 are on the front of this plug

whyamisofl

This is a WTT thread.....not a "please ID".
I assume you are talking about the skirt.......the guy I got them from had the main colony low, and did have the green skirt, these were about 8" from a 250w MH, so I assume the skirt faded a little. In person, you can see a hint of green in the skirt.

blaze98

very cool looking zoa, I have a 2 polyp frag of Darth Mauls if you are interested, I can combine shipping with the snails, let me know what you think. My lights are off for the night, I will get a pic of them tomorrow after the lights come on

whyamisofl

Originally Posted by blaze98
http:///forum/post/2793840
very cool looking zoa, I have a 2 polyp frag of Darth Mauls if you are interested, I can combine shipping with the snails, let me know what you think. My lights are off for the night, I will get a pic of them tomorrow after the lights come on
Tell ya what, I won't have very much time online tomorrow at work, so why don't you get me a picture and just email it to my paypal account address. Could just plan on shipping wednesday if you are willing to wait that long?