WTT: Your 20" Coralife 96W 50/50 for my 36" 96W 50/50 Local pickup Only Pasco Florida

talksalt

This light is brand new pretty much. I have had it on my tank for two days since this post. The online fish store sent me the wrong one after I ordered the 24" 36W. They said to keep if I wanted or send back for the new one. I kept so I could trade for a 96W 20".
The 20" must be in working order and must have correct lighting in it. I would like a used but working perfect 20".
Local pickup only in pasco county florida. Port richey area.
You can contact me at mrlinux - gmail . com
-Dave

talksalt

No thank you :) But I will keep you in mind though. I dont really want to go that low in watts.
If anybody has anything similar, like different brand around the same watts 50/50 20" please let me know. Legs? No legs? :)

talksalt

Originally Posted by Bronco300
ive got a Satellite fixture--24" 65W w/moonlight
Do you have a pic or a link to that model? I just want to see how it will fit the 10gallon. Are you in the Port Richey/New port richey area?
Thanks in advance.

bronco300

oh, and no...actually i am in Indiana....so we would have to ship to each other but i dont think it would be that bad.

talksalt

Originally Posted by Bronco300
oh, and no...actually i am in Indiana....so we would have to ship to each other but i dont think it would be that bad.
I cant have my tank without light that long. Thanks though :)

talksalt

tnt, if it comes down to it I may have to take you up on that offer. I think my fish could do a little time under a few watts I have from another light. Let me see what I can come up with elsewhere and then I will shoot you an email. I am pretty sure the legs I have now will work on your 20" If you could, Can you post a pic of the light working? :) I have attached mine.
-Dave

tnt

I'll post one tonight when I get home from work. Do you only have fish in the tank? If so, I bet they would be ok with minimal lighting for a day or two. The fixture I have I just purchased from another poster on this site. I believe he said the bulb was 18 months old. I purchased it with the intentions of turning a 10 gallon I had into a nano reef. Right after I bought it, I came upon a 35g very cheap and decided to go with it instead. I have tested it and it works great. I'll take the pics tonight.

tnt

Do you still want to trade your light? Sorry I didn't get back with you, my computer's been out of commission. Let me know. I can still post a pic for you.