X box 360

bchbum189

do you expect some one to pay more than places are selling it for simply cause they are hard to get sometimes? Good luck to you

littlebuck

i love how people try want to make money on them. I think it was a bad trade to sell your tank. And now you want to get rid of the xbox. If you really want to try and sell it take it to that big action site. People love to buy stuff for high prices LOL

nytrillium

yeah...well not only are they overpriced, but with all the problems they are having wiht them overheating and what not... i wouldnt buy one.

john a

I wasnt trying to make money I just want what the recipt was for $498.00 it was the prem package with the wireless controler and media setup. I planed on taking it back when I got it but I thought I would see if anyone wanted it first. I have several reef tanks and are in the process of make one big one so Im getting rid of alot of stuff I dont need. By the way I have two sea clones for $40 a peace and and a 45g tank and stand for $150 and 75g tank stand and canopy for $75 (stand needs painted and small sratch on one side of tank) john_auberry@yahoo.com

maeistero

location in your profile might attract more attention.
and this is a place where most people wish they could spend 500 on their tank. not a video game.
jmho...... :thinking:

keeffie

I Got A Real Nice Gas Powerd -- Truck With Lots Of Hop Ups If Anyone Is Interested In Let Me Know. Over $2000 Invested Big Lose Could Be Your Gain.