X-tremely bored!!

ric maniac

Im really bored....more bored than ive ever been. I dont want to do art, ive already read some of my book, im sick of working on my aquariums. I already rode my bike today and my parents arent willing to take me anywhere today. Sitting around sounds horrible as does wasting away at my computor. any suggestions? thanks -.-

groupergenius

Write a story. Sounds goofy but taking the time to write out some of your thoughts onto paper in an extended form has rendered alot of folks VERY wealthy.
Can you say "Harry Potter"???

ric maniac

oh god, thanks but no thanks lol. writing is my mortal enemy, im horrible at it and harry potter makes me want to gag myself with a fish hook. no offence (p.s im going to reject a lot of ideas so dont feel bad lol).

jennythebugg

i know, i know you can go outside look up to the sky and spin around in circles till you throw up a neighbor kid used to do that all the time when i was a kid....wait wait play truth or dare...i dare you to eat a peice of dog food...just stuff from when i was a kid, make clothes for your pets my daughter does that (she wants to be in fashion)...on that note i think i'm late for my ritalin cause i'm all over the place today

ric maniac

Originally Posted by TriGa22
When Im bored I pull out the ol airsoft gun and shoot stuff in the backyard.
grr! just sold my semi-automatic pellet gun and am looking for a new one!

ric maniac

Originally Posted by jennythebugg
i know, i know you can go outside look up to the sky and spin around in circles till you throw up a neighbor kid used to do that all the time when i was a kid....wait wait play truth or dare...i dare you to eat a peice of dog food...just stuff from when i was a kid, make clothes for your pets my daughter does that (she wants to be in fashion)...on that note i think i'm late for my ritalin cause i'm all over the place today

the spinning around thing sounds pretty good actually lol. and ive already tried dog food, kinda flavorless if ya ask me. ill do the spinny thing if nothing better comes up lol.

rbaldino

Play a video game. Watch a movie. Take a nap. Contemplate the meaning of life. Consider a life of crime.

ric maniac

dont have a video game console =/ im not tired, dont have any good movies, dont care about the maining of life because i just go with the flow and already am considering a life of crime... NEXT!

seasalt101

Originally Posted by ric maniac
dont have a video game console =/ im not tired, dont have any good movies, dont care about the maining of life because i just go with the flow and already am considering a life of crime... NEXT!

go eat hot peppers...tobin

groupergenius

Originally Posted by ric maniac

No no no life of crime bad. Further advancing the art of successful marine aquaria...good.

ric maniac

Originally Posted by seasalt101
go play with the dog...tobin
he is laying next to me and isnt in a playing mood, i already tried...next

ric maniac

Originally Posted by GrouperGenius
No no no life of crime bad. Further advancing the art of successful marine aquaria...good.

not if you make a lot of money LOL! and im sick of aquarium stuff....next

ric maniac

Originally Posted by GrouperGenius
Mow the yard, clean your room, do the dishes, vacuum the floor....oh that's just me talking to my kids, sorry.
the lawn was mowed 2 days ago, my dad and i did the dishes laast night, my room is clean, and i hear the same thing from my parents every day lol....next