XBOX ONE

ifirefight

Anybody got one??? Discuss.

Just ordered 2 online for xmas presents...

I hope it lives up to the hype....

2quills

No but I should have a ps4 coming soon that the wife ordered for me. I can't wait. More bang for your buck vs xbox, IMO but they both look like good machines.

snakeblitz33

Not interested in an XBox. I just sold my 360 for next to nothing. I don't play video games anymore - too much other stuff to do. I did try to start playing more video games a couple of years ago since a lot of my friends were playing stuff,,... and I guess you have to be raised on it to actually play it half way decently.

I actually am in the process of convincing my wife to let me put a timer on the TV so that we can limit our TV time so that we have enough time to do other things. I also have my computer set to turn off every night at a certain time as a cut off point where I make myself go to bed. ... Anyways, I know that's a lot of sharing to say that: no, I will not be getting another video game system any time soon. :D

2quills

I still get a kick out of them. I'm not a hard core gamer but I don't think you need to be in order to get a great visceral experience from games nowadays. They've been making huge strides in the mmo's (massive multiplayer online) platforms. It almost feels like a real adventure every time I gear up to battle with or against others online. Racing is a blast. I'm practically drooling over here waiting to get my hands on one.
[VIDEO]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CI993ZdXKNY[/VIDEO]

2quills

Well my machine finally came in. So far I love it. Accept my Sony Bluetooth headphones don't seem to be compatible with the new machine? Not sure what's up with that. Games and Apps are kind of slim pickings for now but I'm sure that will change with time. Gameplay is pretty smooth, graphics are stunning. The new Live Share option is interesting.

S

saxman

I've had mine for about 3 weeks now...it's fun, but still has its own issues. Been playing a lot of Extinction mode on COD Ghosts.

It really sux that one can't use one's pricy gaming headphones with it, however...like for REAL?

2quills

Guess so. I haven't confirmed a 100% just yet but read somewhere the other day that the machine won't work with usb devices. It does suck, I bought those specifically for playing the mmo's lol. Now I'm having to use the crappy ear bug that plugs into the controller.