Xenia Colony - Aquacultured

earlybird

I don't know why the votes have to be secret ballot. We should be able to tell who's voting for who or whom or whatever.

renogaw

how would you propose doing this? if i hadn't said something because they missed the poll for anthelia, nothing would have been brought up. lets face it, the recent polls have been messed up quite a bit--look at the orange sun coral. people got votes for their orange plates...

1journeyman

Folks;
Please be patient. This contest is a first for SWF. I think we can all agree it is a monumental undertaking for any contest, much less their first. Sure some pics will be missed (though often that has been poster error with names, spelling, and such). There have been folks banned for cheating, rude comments towards other posters and their pics, etc.
To be fair to Admin let's all try to remember that they didn't have to do anything like this. In fact I've never heard of a competitor doing any contest of this nature (if i'm wrong pleeeaaase don't post names or links to competitors proving i'm wrong
)
If you didn't make it into a contest for whatever reason email or pm Admin and let us Mods know. Then sit back, enjoy your aquariums, and wait to see what happens. Worst case scenario is that you have pics for the next time SWF decides to run a contest like this.
We've all been taking notes and I'm sure future contests will run even more smoothly as Admin gets more experience with such events.
Merry Christmas, and enjoy your tanks!