xenia help

tom-01

i am having a problem getting my xenia to stay were i wont it. i read on here somewere to put a rubber band on it were i want it. it was one big stalk with to smaller ones coming off of it i put the rubber band between the two stalks and around the rock on friday today it came of the rubber band. it had split right down the middle around the rubber band and reatached its self togeather. but not to the rock how can i get it to stay. its in a low flow area. i herd that you can't glue them becuase of the slim.

reefnut

The rubber band doesn't need to be tight... loosely wrap it around the rock & xenia just tight enough to keep it in place.

tom-01

i dont think it was to tight but i will get a bigger rubber band and see what happens how long before it will attach to the rock. thanks for the quick responese.

sergeant

You can get a sewing needle and a thin piece of fishing line and run it thru the bottom of it once and tie the line to the rock where you want it. Within a few days it will attatch it self to the rock. After it does then you can cut the line and pull it out.