Xenia In RI or MA

nikkoli110

Hello, I was looking for some Xenia for my 29 gallon tank. Does anyone have any in the RI or MA area? I would love to find some if anyone has any. I will come pick up whereever, dont mind a drive, just dont want to get any off the net b/c I have heard they are poor shippers. Thanks!

saltaddict

Nik tropical Isle will charge you $40 for 1 or 2 stocks. I have plenty and could spare to lose some but its all attached to live rock. I will check tonight to see if I can move any pieces .I will post tomorrow Also forgot I'm about 35 minutes from you so its not that far.

saltaddict

Nik or steve
I looked and I have a small square piece of rock wich I originaly got with some zoo frags . This piece has a piece of Xenia, some zoos ( purple) and one bad ass apista which I believe came on this piece of rock since its the only one in my tank. If one of you wants it let me know. my e-mail is tony@ascent.com .

stevertr

I'd love a piece if it's still available.
I e-mailed you privately but hadn't heard back so I thought I'd drop you a post here. I'm out in Shrewsbury, where are you?
Regards
Steve

saltaddict

steve yes it is . I'm in sutton no more than 20 minutes from you. I never got your e-mail are you sure you used the correct e-mail? We have a spam filter at work it could be getting blocked. Just post your e-mail here and I will e-mail you.

stevertr

Thanks!
My direct e-mail is steve@shrewsbury.net.
If you're around this afternoon I can come by and grab it....I've got an appointment at 4:30-5 in Worcester and then I could zip down your way.....
Regards and many thanks!
Steve

bconway

I should have some over the next few days.
I will be trimming and doing some fragging.
I know I'll have a alittle bit of xenia and some various zoos frags 20+ polops and
tan/red and green stripped shrooms. post here and I'll email anyone interested. frags are f/s or trade. xenia is free
located in Mass near worcester.

frazmanw

Hey there, please email me jamie*capecodaquariumsociety.org about what you have including prices and pics (if possible)
I am very interested in the items you lised. Please let me know...
I just rebuilt my reef, and could really use these fillers..
Jamie