xenia to get rid of in south jersey

blazehok68

bunch of xenia to get rid of. im in galloway twp 15 minutes outside of atlantic city. PICK UP ONLY. i will take trades, i would prefer some big pieces of lr if thats possible. all frags will probably be floaters b/c i dont have any rubble to attatch them to. let me know
blazehok68@hotmail.com

namas05

how much live rock for a frag of xenia?
And if I ship you soome rubble will you attach it?
I live in PA so I could make the drive to make the trade or we could meet somewhere in between.

blazehok68

i fyou ship me some rubble, i will frag it for you. how many stalks did you want? im actually looking for fairly decent size pieces of live rock not little stuff. what do you think is fair? i have about 20 stalks of xenia that i want to get rid of.

teakwood12

brig is 10 mins away from galloway, you just go through absecon.
blazehok68 email me i might be intrested nicki989 - aol im in absecon btw few blocks from galloway

blazehok68

Originally Posted by AquaCat
Interested in some frag. I live in Brigantine. Are we close by?
yes we are close by. email me if you want.

blazehok68

Originally Posted by Teakwood12
brig is 10 mins away from galloway, you just go through absecon.
blazehok68 email me i might be intrested nicki989 - aol im in absecon btw few blocks from galloway
i will email you when i get home frome work and we can work something out.

blazehok68

Originally Posted by AquaCat
Do you know of any decent stores in our general vicinity?
i go to ecean aquarium in pleasantville right on rt 40. they are halfway decent and the 2 owners are pretty knowledgeable

thangbom

ohh just wanted to say that the xenia i bought from you are thriving!! they grew and split a lot since i got them.. your awsome..

blazehok68

Originally Posted by ThaNgBom
ohh just wanted to say that the xenia i bought from you are thriving!! they grew and split a lot since i got them.. your awsome..

no your awesome... hows things going?? id like to see some pics of your tank. did you get some more corals?

aquacat

Put the XENIA in my tank and attached with rubberband. Nice stuff. Thanks for meeting me on the Parkway. :jumping:

blazehok68

I Am Glad To Hear Everybody Is Happy. If Anybody Wants Some More Shoot Me An Email.
Hey Steve... Anymore Of Your Friends Want Some More?

angrycrab

I live in Galloway as well, I am just starting out my reef so I am not ready for the xenia, just cool to know that I have some people close by. I also joined the the local reef club, to try and learn more.