Xenia

chadman

i have not been on the forum lately, hope everyones tanks are doing well...
i am looking to trade/sell a lot of pink pulsing xenia...it is very very healthy and propogates well! if anyone is interested please contact me at ChadSchlanger@gmail.com...i would prefer someone local only because i have not had the best of luck shipping the stuff...but if you are willing to take the risk i am as well..i package it perfectly its just something always seems to go wrong...i am in the reading, pa area...thanks and look forward to hearing from you...

chadman

wed or thursday will be fine just send me an e mail or call me tommorow or wed so we can work it out.....
ben all is good once that funds clear you've got yourself some xenia and i might be able to do some star polyps for you too...just remind me wed....
thanks guys!

phtby

Dude thanks for coming threw today. i think that was the best xenia i have ever seen and you guys are good people. i hope your bubby likes the blonde naso. if you ever need anything let me know i will hook you up since well you treated me really nice with this awesome rock. 40plus stalks who would have thought. thanks again mark from intouch aquatic designs.... i will post pics so people can see what awesome zenia you have

chadman

thanks for the kind words...likewise on the good people thing...your tanks sweet...look forward to getting up with you guys again!
so everyone knows we're two of the good guys on saltwater fish no false claims here...haha...when i said i was bringing up some xenia....i broughts soome xenia...

bellanavis

This is the second or third time I have traded with Chad, and his xenia is awesome, and hes awesome for bringing it to me, lol. Thanks so much, it already looks great.