YAY.... =-)

1guydude

Finally i can get some bloody sleep....no more moonlight in my room. I moved the 10gal out in the area outside my room with my other tank and my spider. Has its own stand and a fixture for multi par 38s W00tW00t!!! I got a stand big enought for a 20long cuz there might be a little bit of an upgrade this weekend! Is a 20long still considered a nano? =( i hope so and it'll be quite a bad a** zoo tank imo....

btldreef

Is that the nightlight on in that picture?
Yes, generally speaking, 30G or less is considered a nano, some people consider anything under 55 a nano.

1guydude

no its the 20k...pics dont really do it any justice imo, a lot better in person! the moonlight is a lot darker and bluer even though it looks so blue now lol

btldreef

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1guyDude http:///forum/thread/385976/yay#post_3387564
no its the 20k...pics dont really do it any justice imo, a lot better in person! the moonlight is a lot darker and bluer even though it looks so blue now lol
It looks fine, I was worried that this was the moonlight, in which case my response was going to be, "that's way too bright for a moonlight!"

1guydude

Quote:
"that's way too bright for a moonlight!"
lol no sleep for my fishys!
but seriously i have an R2 solutions moonlight and i attached it to the top light with some doubleside 3m tape, its awsome! After raising this one i really need to raise and hang my other fixture on my other tank! Better shimmer the higher up it goes kinda wierd...