yellow flatworm with red dot

K

krichardson

...at least im 99.9% sure its a flatworm. but i have only seen clear ones.... should i be worried? i heard the ones w/the red dot are bad. so far i only see one... i wish i could get a pix but my camera sucks, its way too small to focus on it. i have a psychedelic fish, will he take care of them??...
tank is about 5 months old. other inhabitants include: 2 clownfish, assorted zoos, shrooms, dendrophyllia, tube anemone, plate coral, starfish, duster, hermits, snails. approx 15lbs of live rock...live sand

hooktonfsh

Is it reddish/brown in color with a red dot? I am dealing with flatworms myself right now. I purchased a sixline wrasse to help out. I heard here that they might help. I have also heard that the blue velvet nudibranch can help, but that it needs alot of them to survive. My husband and I are taking them out every night through syphon method. It's a beast!! I have also heard that you can use Flatworm Exit... downside to that is that if you have too many... when they die, they can release a toxin that can do some bad things to your tank. Hope my rambling helps!! Hahaha!