yellow kuda trouble

janbee

Hi- I need some quick advice. I just received 2 yellow kuda from saltwaterfish.com today. Both are just lying on the botom of the bag. What do I need to do? Jan

larrynews

i have an airstone i my tank and it has done great since adding make sure it is no deeper than 18 inches deep, in the water, that will also add to the gas exchange, the place in Hawaii that breeds the expensive horse has helped me out alot with my questions and i have never ordered anything from them, it an easy site to find its seahorse and of course the dot com...
i think the old rule was no airstones for the reason of bubbles, but in the present people are saying unless the male is doing a dance and opening his pouch in the bubbles they are ok and even then most can get the bubble out, just what i have read.
if the stone makes you nervous just add an air line in the tank without the stone

Sorry I was at work.....howare they doing??? better I hope
Sadly both of mine passed.....the one was DOA and the other died within 24hrs

janbee

Yes I got them out of the bag as soon as possible. Unfortuately my experience was was the same as NYButterfly03, one died last night and one this morning
. Jan

hondo73

I ordered two. One was DOA, the second looks tiny and pitiful, definitely not healthy and robust.
They seem *very small*. Seems maybe they are too young for shipping.