yellow tang dead

keperman01

so i wake up this morning and i find my yellow tang dead in the corner of my tank. I just got the fish sunday , alimated it for and hour and put it in with two clown , blue,zebra,and domino damsle... I am very frusterated b/c i do not like to kill innocent animals please help on what to do. I was to get more exciting fish but they always seem to die and i just hate wasting my money..... if anyone has any idea about how he died please help me....thanks guys your the greatest!

keperman01

at the begining there was one damsle that was a little hostle at him but he settled down after a day. the tang is very small prob about 1 inch by 1 inch. Today i cannot get the water parometers b/c its thanksgiving day and i dont have anything to test my water with( i go to the LFS) This was just very suprising b/c he seemed fine and was swimming good and all of my fish were eating, i fed them last night and this morning the tang was dead....any thoughts

tiencvu

Generally, the damsels are very aggresive and territorial, they could cause stress to your yellow tang. I think you should always keep a test kits around. DO YOU TRUST YOUR LFS? I always test my own water and when in doubt, I take it to the LFS for second opinion....