Yellow Tangs For 2$!?!?!?

royal gang

what was this site thinking??? the only thing that held me back today was the $80 that u have to pay! X-(

cgrant

hmmm...if i didnt already have 5 in my tank i might have picked up a couple, i've been wanting that chevron!

N

nereef

Originally Posted by ROYAL GANG
what was this site thinking??? the only thing that held me back today was the $80 that u have to pay! X-(

that's exactly what they were thinking. you have to buy $77, then get a yellow tang for $2.

tankyou

IMO Yellow Tangs aren't worth two bucks, hyperactive idiots, no personality, mine had his tankmates so frazzled I finally got disgusted and returned it to the reef. Got a sailfin now, not as hyper but he tails my butterfly constantly driving it nuts. If he doesn't work out thats it for tangs as far as I'm concerned.

lazarus

well i admit i fell for it. i was lookin for a reason to try this site and need alot of stock for my 115 g. i have one YT now b/c he bullied my other 2 which disappeared. are YT known to be that aggressive? if so i may have wasted $2 and another YT! i thought they were supposed to school?

cgrant

Originally Posted by Tankyou
IMO Yellow Tangs aren't worth two bucks, hyperactive idiots, no personality, mine had his tankmates so frazzled I finally got disgusted and returned it to the reef. Got a sailfin now, not as hyper but he tails my butterfly constantly driving it nuts. If he doesn't work out thats it for tangs as far as I'm concerned.
Hmmm...I have not had that problem, I have 5 in my 210 and they get along fine. It's pretty cool watching them pack around the tank together.

tankyou

Originally Posted by CGRANT
Hmmm...I have not had that problem, I have 5 in my 210 and they get along fine. It's pretty cool watching them pack around the tank together.
Yeah, a school might be another story, but five sounds like a lot for a 210, they get kinda big.

fish1031

My friend was making an order and I said add me on a Yellow tang and I'll pay you $2 so I he said don't even worry about paying... So I have a free YT coming Tuesday!

maelv

Hell, in this hobby a $2 anything is pretty much free...IMO...When I finally get my tank set up I will start orderig livestock from this site....

darknes

Originally Posted by sepulatian
yep, next week we will all be seeing posts about "how do I keep my $2 YT in a ten gallon tank"

Lol, I was half tempted to start a thread, "So I got my $2 Yellow Tang, but he doesn't look very happy in my Beta Bowl. What's wrong?"