YESSS Check this out!!

nanokid

I went to my saltwater fish store and I bought me a Yashia White Ray Shrimp Goby for $23.00!!! I looked up this little guy on the net and he regulary is 60 bucks. I must of got a good deal or something. There was only one to. He or she is soooo beautiful. The goby has yellow red white some blue orange. Just a flat out nice fish that will add color in my tank. Ill post some pics of him or she tomm. It needs to come out some more where I can see it. Its in the rock work right now. What do yall think? :jumping: :cheer:

nudilove

I would make sure the goby is okay with frozen food first, tomorrow after giving him a night to acclimate I would offer some mysid shrimp or chopped marine flesh.

nanokid

already got him to eat forzen brine. The owner fed him in the tank frozen brine and when I got home he also eat frozen brine

hot883

Originally Posted by NanoKid
already got him to eat forzen brine. The owner fed him in the tank frozen brine and when I got home he also eat frozen brine
Which he will starve to death eating. Brine has NO nutritional value at all. Try to get him on mysis or anything besides brine.

nanokid

got yea! I have some mysis in my freezer but my my 2 ocellaris eat brine all the time and i tryed mysis wiht them but they dont eat it.

nanokid

ok my small one ate and the goby but the bigger ocellaris wont eat it. He well smell it but wont eat it. What do i do?

blueram

My Clowns only like Formula One Pellets. I have tried various types of frozen food but it seems that they only like the pellets. I also have a Yellow Watchman Goby and he likes mysis and Formula One Pellets.
Good luck with your goby!

jhebi

ok my small one ate and the goby but the bigger ocellaris wont eat it. He well smell it but wont eat it. What do i do?
did you try to make your own food and feed it? If you keep give them brine they get use to and don't take other foods. it takes time, but try to feed nutritional food to your fishes...good luck

nanokid

what happens if people keep feeding there fish frozen brine? will they become sick or die or something bad?

hot883

what happens if people keep feeding there fish frozen brine? will they become sick or die or something bad?
I posted this answer in #5. Fish that eat brine only will starve to death before your eyes. Yes, this means die.

nanokid

i got an idea I am going to mix some brine and mysis together everytime I feed them and hopefully just hopefully the big clown wel start eating it.

nudilove

Thats a good idea, you can also add a little garlic juice to the mysis and let them soak in it for a minute or two, the garlic riles up the fish into eating.