yipeee- I got my new zoos today!!

zoie2

nope, not by name. I have a pic from the website I bought them from. Not sure if it will post, but I'll try it.

and this one:

It's a see it and buy it type thing and one of the frags also had 6 blue zoos on it too

zoie2

of course when they do open up and I take a picture it won't look near as good as these ones.

zoie2

hey, that rhymes.
I just hope they look as good as those ones do. I'm sure they took the pictures under really cool lighting I could never dream of getting.

zoie2

they are starting to open, and they do look that nice. The green is really green and the one with the flicks of yellow looks just like the pic. Now I only hope my camera will do them justice.

zoie2

not sure it's worth a pic. yet, I'll take one and see how it comes out. My daylights already went out so it's awful blue in there.

[ronnie]

dont be so harsh on ur self.. trust me when they open up they probabaly wont look as nice as the picture.. u also got to consider those guys are running sick lighting and stuff..
but 100% when they do open up, they will look VERY nice.. and will get more color in them as soon as they get used 2 the tank..
1 tip i can give you with zoo's is do not place them high up in ur tank.. my frist set i got i had them towrds the top cuz i figured WOW COOL THEYL BE HIGHER AND BRIGHTER SINCE THERE CLOSER TO THE LIGHT
WRONG! I did not notice this until i broke a peaice of the rock it was on and put it on the bottom and i was tripping out how the bottom ones were MUCH birghter then the ones closer to the light, i moved them and to my suprise.. WOW!
even somtimes i have shadows in my tank from my rock scaping and the areas that have shadows and there are zoos seem to be glowing brighter then the ones that are out in the open...
hope that helps. and trust me, they will look good.

zoie2

thanks for the tip Ronnie, I was thinking that!
Here are first pics.
This one has the yellow flecks, but they don't look yellow now because the blue lights.

Here are the green ones:

zoie2

Originally Posted by fishstick4sale
http:///forum/post/2961018
wow, beautiful zoas how much?? and those super light blueones!!!!!

I paid $14 for one and $12 for the other, but then I had to pay $25 shipping. But I'da paid more than that at LFS