You people...

texasmetal

When did you folks become so entertaining?
Apparently I've been missing out on some decent lighthearted conversation. I gotta spend more time here. I've been looking for an active forum to kill time.

A

alexmir

haha, the aquarium is great. I enjoy crusuising through it, but the converstion does get a little hot sometimes. Its funny seeing people argue, it does no good trying to change their mind, i just cant help it sometimes

texasmetal

I hear ya.
Arguing on the internet is the like the special olympics. No matter who wins, you're still retarded.

el guapo

Originally Posted by TexasMetal
http:///forum/post/2692534
I hear ya.
Arguing on the internet is the like the special olympics. No matter who wins, you're still retarded.

Sorry to burst your bubble . But there is a standing request that the term "retarded" no long be used .

texasmetal

Is it one of those "PC" things? Cuz making up titles for things that just sound nicer yet are inaccurate is anything but correct. Political maybe. But not correct.
Like.. why can't black Americans just be called "Americans" because personally I don't know one single black American that came from or has even been to Africa.
They don't call me an "Irish-Scottish-English-Native American-American". Ya know?
Maybe they should add it to the list of censored words. Then they don't have to worry about offending someone whose maybe just taking things a bit too seriously.