You'd say I'm probably insane with this idea.

A

A Fish Fanatic

Hello, I'm new here.

I want to know what kind of corals I can put in a 5 gallon nano reef tank. Is it possible to put a clownfish in the tank as well? I'm hoping I can throw in a percula Clownfish, but I'm thinking it's not such a good idea, and would there be a list of gobies otherwise that can fit in a 5 gallon? What kind of filtration would you use as well? Would this be expensive due to constant WCs on the small volume of water? I haven't kept a marine tank before, but I'm willing to give this a shot instead of starting out with a 55 gallon or something else bigger. If there is an article on here I don't know about that explains this topic, please put the link down below or something. I have some knowledge of marine aquariums, but I am primarily an African Cichlid keeper.

I think you are making an error in equating Diogenes actions to his genius, he isn't a philosopher we still talk about because he did those things, he is a philosopher we talk about still because of the reasons he did those things. He made an argument about the nature of life, something to the effect that social constraints are a burden to a good life, and therefore lived a live Kodi nox unrestrained by social boundaries or norms.

Last edited: