Your BEST Kitty Photos!!

drew2005

Heres Spanky..He's a Siamese Ragdoll mix...His favorite position..
I swear this is a dog in a cats body.

corally

Beautiful cat drew2005, I've wanted a ragdoll for awhile but we already have 6 cats, 2 dogs, 3 aquariums and 3 kids! How much does he weigh?

mimzy

LoL, Drew, that's not a dog. It's a RAGDOLL - those are CLASSIC ragdoll floppy poses :joy:
Don't u absolutely LOVE it? Oh she looks like the biggest mush...is she constantly taking a seat in ur lap and purring all over the place? I just ADORE reagdolls...one day..... :happyfish
Johnzo, did you REALLY do that to your poor cat??
I MUST see more pictures of that!!

drew2005

Originally Posted by Mimzy
LoL, Drew, that's not a dog. It's a RAGDOLL - those are CLASSIC ragdoll floppy poses :joy:
Don't u absolutely LOVE it? Oh she looks like the biggest mush...is she constantly taking a seat in ur lap and purring all over the place? I just ADORE reagdolls...one day..... :happyfish
Johnzo, did you REALLY do that to your poor cat??
I MUST see more pictures of that!!
Corally - id say he weighs around 8-9 lbs. I think hes 6 or 7 years old. He was my mother in laws and when she past away 3 years ago we took him. Great addition but id say youve got a full house over there.

Mimzy - He is the biggest mush. Always purrs and climbs on you for attention. But he loves to play also. He walks around the house sometimes meowing for attention. Trust me he acts like a dog. Sits either next to the dinner table or jumps up on the chair and waits for food.
Its funny as hell.

mimzy

ooooh, Larry, GORGEOUS! So nice to see such exotic animals! I just love the way Rex coats feel. A lot of the high-end stuffed animals are soft and curly like these cats.
....and, might I add, they are sitting on a fabulous peice of furniture! :joy:

bluegirl

Here's my cat Moky aka Fatboy, for the obvious reasons, LOL! He's cuddling the lotion bottle on the couch. He's a sweet boy and likes to stare at my tank. Hope the pic is the right size.

michelle l

Originally Posted by ReeferMadn
Here is my buddy "Pinky" being goofy.
Who says he does'nt have a pot to pee in? lol
ReeferMadn, I forgot to tell you that those are great poses LOL!! Your kitty seems to be quite the comic....