Your opinion, which Moderator is the most fair?

seasalt101

yeah it seems like they are crackin down some i don't know if this is any relation to it but have you noticed how many people are on the boards tonight? most fair or most tolerant? beth seems pretty neutral to me, i know that you know i have had threads locked recently i just need to chill i guess tobin

phixer

It's political. But with only two poll options hard to know or develop an enlightening and informative vote or dialog without subliminal reprisal. Many people prefer to remain anonomous when it comes to controversial choices, but you can sense the tone I think. One reason why I will never be a Mod

seasalt101

i would not wish that on anyone, i know me and you pretty much disagree on alot of things, but at least we have the guts to be who we are, me i think the controversial threads are the most fun tobin

sign guy

Originally Posted by seasalt101
i would not wish that on anyone, i know me and you pretty much disagree on alot of things, but at least we have the guts to be who we are, me i think the controversial threads are the most fun tobin
They are fun but I think the admin wants this to be a place for fish talk not people expresing there personal opinions. It gets repetitive fast, Why argue if admin apoints people to keep the boards how he wants them isnt it his choice. starting a thread about it is just gonna make people mad. We all have are times to express our theorys (I know I do) but if the owner of this site ask this not be one of those times we should at east do what he ask. this is his site

1journeyman

There are a plethora of forums on the web to discuss controversial topics.
This forum belongs to SWF. What is discussed here reflects on them.
Phixer, I posted on the last locked thread that if you wish to discuss a Mods behavior use the "report" feature.
Please discontinue stirring up this topic.