Your Opinion??????

clowntrigga

A friend of mine has a 125 gallon tank and is wondering if he can keep 2 juvenille clown triggers in there for at least a year until he upgrades he also hasa juvenille huma huma in there right now.

pufferlover

Frankly I think it is a time bomb to try that. In all my years of hovering around fish stores I have never seen two clown triggers in the same tank, ever. My Clown lives in a 135 and has since it was a baby, but there have never been any other clowns with it. I have found small fish do not often act as aggressive as their adult counterparts (therefore my preference for baby fish that I grow myself). Clowns tho being one of the more aggressive of the Triggers tho I would personally not try to mix because even with lots of hiding places if one can get in a place then the other can to if it wants to duke it out.

lionfish

LionFish says......
Well, I would think that WW3 would break out in that tank. When you have two highly territorial fish together that get to be 10 or more inches easily, all hell could break loose in that tank. So, I guess my answer would be no. Clowns tend to be one of the most aggressive triggers next to Queens and Undulated triggers. They have a nasty attitude when it comes to just about any fish that moves into its territory. Although, they are little, they will be going with a Huma Huma and with these little clowns, they could easily take out the Huma and then eachother. But like Dlight said, you could do much more with a 125 than a couple clowns.