Your QUICK Answer / Thoughts Needed...

windlasher

Hello:
Going to start pimping out my 90
which has been quite barren for a while.
Current occupants:

Volitan Lion 6 inches
Anthias 5 inches
Yellow Tang 4 inches
Coral Beauty 3 inches
Maroon clown 3.5 inches.
SW fish has "Haddoni" carpets on sale and I was thinking of getting one for the clown to hang out in and the question is:
1: Will the other fish know to stay the hell out of it for the most part. I know accidents happen, but in general what can I expect?
2: I have a Tek5 6 bulb system on there. is that enough? ALl my money went to buy MH for the 220 so I really dont want to buy any more right now.
3: How big does the nem need to be so the MC doesn't LOVE it to death?
Thanks guys. I appreciate your quick answers as I would like to order today since I have tomorrow off.

fishkid13

Originally Posted by windlasher
http:///forum/post/3075856
Hello:
Going to start pimping out my 90
which has been quite barren for a while.
Current occupants:

Volitan Lion 6 inches
Anthias 5 inches
Yellow Tang 4 inches
Coral Beauty 3 inches
Maroon clown 3.5 inches.
SW fish has "Haddoni" carpets on sale and I was thinking of getting one for the clown to hang out in and the question is:
1: Will the other fish know to stay the hell out of it for the most part. I know accidents happen, but in general what can I expect?Most fish will stay out of it, Some times they are 'pushed' in so.
2: I have a Tek5 6 bulb system on there. is that enough? ALl my money went to buy MH for the 220 so I really dont want to buy any more right now.Why not put it in the 220?
3: How big does the nem need to be so the MC doesn't LOVE it to death? A few inches bigger in diamter then the clown.
Thanks guys. I appreciate your quick answers as I would like to order today since I have tomorrow off.

Answerd in red