Zoas, Zoas, and Zoas!!

detguy313

i could not tell you i been told green stardust northen lights..i am not that big into names i just get what i think is cool and would look nice in my tank..if you like them get them..those in that pic have been slow growers for me

azfishgal

I agree with you, those are not that great......NOT!!!! I also would like to see a full tank shot and then in six months you can post an update picture. I think you'll be surprised how much they have grown.

K

kat74

GORGEOUS!!~
You know from my thread that I am addicted to zoas and rics!~ LOOOOOVE your zoas!!~

reef diver

Wow, great shots! Im thinking of turning my 55 into a Zoanthid tank, i really liked the phiolosophy and low maintenance of the tank featured here.
Looks like you need to frag a few of those, lol.

rara12

you wouldnt happen to have a name for the one in the 22nd and 23rd pics. Its very cool looking!

detguy313

that is a sweet tank for sure i am going to that also in this tank i never really like zoas that much when i first started but the past couple of years i really got into them

detguy313

i tired getting a full tank shot but it did not turn out very well i will try some more...got some new pics and a couple new zoas i got

detguy313

i guess i shoould put my new pieces i got in here also...plus i got a nice pic of my candy apple reds from before and after being under high light for a couple of months...those are the first two pics..enjoy!!!

pic from today

i know this is not a zoa but i thought it was a cool pic

detguy313

did some playing around with the camerea and got some better pics of some of mine
finally got the right color to come out on this one it is more yellow than green

J

jrthomas40

man those are freakin awesome....when you get around to fragging every last one will be gone in about 5 mins