Zoboo

zoboo2

Thank you Teresa for your post. Sometimes you feel all alone in this and it is nice to hear from people that go through similar things. I have considered foster care but I am not sure my husband would want to do it and I don't know how specific I could be about the children I wanted to foster. I run a daycare in my home and have two young boys from a previous marriage so kids with behavior issues would not fit well in my house. My best friend is a foster mom and she works at a group home with 5-12 year olds that have severe behavior problems. She also fosters for some of them. She is a much better person than I am. But I bet she would be a good resource for the info I would need. I don't think my husband is ready to consider any of it. It has been 5 months and it is still just sinking in with him. We went to a clinic where we could do IUI with donor sperm since I am obviously able to get pregnant but after a couple of months without pursuing it I think he has decided against it. I am just not ready to say my family is complete.
Well sorry this turned into my life story but sometimes it just feels good to get it out there. We have not told anyone and he never wants to but it is so painful when my family asks when we are having a baby because before we knew this we made sure everyone knew we were going to try right away. Now a year and a half later, people are starting to wonder. Anyway I thank you for your post and I will research that site. I appreciate your help!

teresaq

hey no problem. i fully understand. If you need to talk, just give me a e-mail
m0m24 @ earthlink dot net. or IM wlq402