Zoo frags and aussie acan frags.

littlebuck

I fragged out some things in my tank to make room for more SPS.
I will ship. I would like to ship over night on the acans but zoos can go 2day. My zip is 12309. So if you want it shipped check prices. Box sizes will be 6x6x6 for one frag.
The zoos
1- $10 per frag 5 polyps (2 available)

2-$15 per frag 10+ polyps (1 available )

3- $15 per frag 10+ polyps (3 available)

4- $15 per frag 5-10 polyps ALL SOLD

Aussie Acans
1- 5-10 heads $50

2- 20+ heads $100

3- 15+ heads $100

4- 15+ heads. $100

5- 20+ heads. $125

J

jrthomas40

1 frag of all 4 zoas offered here= $55 plus usps priorty shipping (2-3days) and money is sent immediately

J

jrthomas40

shoot...i sent you a pm back and i meant to ask you where to send payment and what the total would be...shipping should be around $15

moonbeam

i would like one of 1,2,and 3 i live in 28574 i dont know how to check shiping im new at this can you help me out
dont happen 2 have a extra 4:)

easyhobbs

I'll take number two pm me and we can set up payment. It says pirorty mail is two days from your zip so will that work?

littlebuck

bump for the acans.
Also i will have more zoos here in a week. Just thinking what ones i want to frag out this time.

littlebuck

Thanks RCDrift.
All the zoos have been sold.
Acans are still up for sale. Need them gone so i can make room for some more things.
Also fragging out about 15-20 of my colonies. Most all of them are ultra's or grade a zoos. Not sure of all the names.
so keep an eye out. Hopefully i can frag out 10-15 frags of each this time.

dblyelo

any deal on #2 #3 and #4 and if you have any more blue zoo or any other bright reds blues or pink zoo;s