zoo,polyps

24#1

have a 12 gal nano,got some soft corals,that are doing just great,got some green star polyps,doing great,the only thing thats giving me fits is my zoo's and green button polyps,they just won't open all the way,i move them up high,low they just won't open up full,i tested water and all is well,i just don't have anymore ideas,if some can help i would be greatful.thanks

bojik

Originally Posted by 24#1
have a 12 gal nano,got some soft corals,that are doing just great,got some green star polyps,doing great,the only thing thats giving me fits is my zoo's and green button polyps,they just won't open all the way,i move them up high,low they just won't open up full,i tested water and all is well,i just don't have anymore ideas,if some can help i would be greatful.thanks
Some like stronger flow than others BUT not directed flow. Try indirect like beside a powerheads output stream. Also try adding a strontium carrying supplement.
Also You might have a higher light requiring type.

EDIT: First leave them alone for a while before moving them they can take a few days to open up once settled. Do the additive first.