Zooanthids that will make you go WOW...

funkyman

LOL! That's what one of the LFS owners told me this past weekend. I always tell myself "that's it".....until I make the next trip to the store.

I'm hoping to be able to trade with other zoosters once some of them mature. I have to learn how to frag them though. I've done shrooms, frogspawn, and galaxia so far, but not zoos.

sweetreef

its not to hard you can break the rock up are just take a nice sharp razor blade on the back side cutting as close as you can to the rock they are on...

funkyman

What if it's a big mat of them? Is it OK just to cut off the size of mat you want? (Not "underneath", but say cutting a half inch square from 6" square)?

sweetreef

they do just fine under pc lights!!!As for fragging them i try and cut from the back side and try and cut as close as i can to the rock if there is some left on there they just grow new heads...

scales1

Is anyone else having problems with no pics showing up on threads that show attachments? I don't even see a link that can be clicked to take you to any pics. If anyone has a solution I would love to hear it.

coraladict

so when you frag you don't completely remove it? My orange zoos I can use a pair of twizzors and peel off the rock. But I have some hot pink zoos and for the life of me I can't get them off of the rock? After you cut them and place in new area how long till they open usually.
Photos and zoos are gorgeous!
Kim