zoos and shrooms, must go

J

jostba123

I have lots of zoos ape nipples and bright green with fringe tons of stuff. 50cents a zoo and tons of mushrooms green, 2 bucks a mushroom will ship usps. i will make a deal on tons of them , I have to get rid of them please help.

Originally Posted by jostba123
I have lots of zoos ape nipples and bright green with fringe tons of stuff. 50cents a zoo and tons of mushrooms green, 2 bucks a mushroom will ship usps. i will make a deal on tons of them , I have to get rid of them please help.
pm me with all details and shipping prices.
-jake

chadman

private message me as well with those details....and what all colors do you have of th zoas and shrooms?

nate487

Originally Posted by jostba123
do you have a rock with 20 to 30 zoos if so how much shipped to 85335

zeke92

does those prices include shipping? i may be interested in the shrooms. can zoos live off flourescent lighting? 1 bulb in a 10g? if so i may be intersted in those.
how much would shipping be for 47424

grandmamarm

Hey Josh,
I'm assuming since you've been on line to post this that your computer is up and running again. I still have not received the brain, are you able to locate a tracking number now?

renogaw

wow, now that is interesting...
any more info to prevent people from losing money (as it sounds you did?)

J

jostba123

she didnt loose her money, i sent her item which was a brain coral and you ask the guy who bought from me when he recieves his zoos the tracking number is eb646906384us for all who think i am a scam artist. sometimes the mail system does

[hr]
up.

J

jostba123

just to prove i didnt scam anyone.
Track & ConfirmFAQs
Label/Receipt Number: EB64 6906 384U S
Your item was processed and left our SARASOTA, FL 34260 facility on November 19, 2007. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.
Enter Label/Receipt Number.
Track & Confirm by email
Get current event information or updates for your item sent to you or others by email.
Proof of Delivery
Verify who signed for your item by email, fax, or mail.
SO PLEASE DO NOT ASSUME ANYTHING....