Zoos for sale- $8.50/frag

bronco300

Hey there all....have a few more zoos that i have fragged out....watermelons and pink sherbert. Frags will be 5-10 polyps for only $8.50 each Shipping will be by DHL overnight for a flat $20 to anywhere in the US. email me at bronco300 @gmail.com if you are interested!!

nietzsche

a frag of this contains 8-10 polyps you say? if so i'll take some of the watermelons and maybe the sherberts, sending you an email

nietzsche

Originally Posted by Bronco300
5-10 polyp as it says
thats a pic of one of the frags, which actually has about 13 or so polyps
does it come with any of the blue/green ones? and would you take paypal?

bronco300

there may be a few here and there that has a green dragon on it, but not guaranteed to have it...and paypal is the best way to pay, or by money order...
sent you back an email

nietzsche

there may be a few here and there that has a green dragon on it, but not guaranteed to have it...and paypal is the best way to pay, or by money order...
sent you back an email

hey we'll just correspond by e-mail. i have to get ready to take off to my statistics class. i sent you an e-mail back. i'll probably send payment when i get there.
thanks!

bronco300

thanks khaari, i'll put you at the bottom of the list,lol
...i forgot to mention these pictures are under my lighting--2 20k 400w XMs and 2 110w Actinic VHOs.

khaari

thanks khaari, i'll put you at the bottom of the list,lol
hmm... ok then. I'll still be waiting for them but I'll have to back up your shipping date to the bottom of my list lol

nu2salt

bronco...what is the name of the gray pink zoa in the first pic? i just bought some last night and they should be here in a few weeks i found a vendor on the auction site that will hold them for 3 weeks so you can combine the shipping.

bronco300

i have probably 10 of each frag left....nu2salt i am not 100% sure on a name, whatever you want to call em

if you are referring to the dragons eyes mixed with the watermelons there may be frags with some on there but not guaranteed...only frags are of the watermelon and pinks...and maybe a plus green dragon