Zoos - Green Eye

renogaw

i will be honest though, this pic of zan's is one of his not so best pics and lauren shoulda been out in the forefront more though.

bronco300

they aren't? they look pretty darn close to me...i just didnt think their zoo pictures are good with the coloration...but i think you can see on theirs the green center(not as bright), bright green mouth..a dark ring, then light ring, then a green skirt?

renogaw

I'll be honest, there is absolutely NO way any of the zoos are really going to show up correct. there are just way too many morphs and who knows really what swf.com's look like. the only way people really should have been able to enter the contest on these is if they had purchased from swf.com, because there's no way people will get what is pictured if someone wins.

perfectdark

Originally Posted by renogaw
I'll be honest, there is absolutely NO way any of the zoos are really going to show up correct. there are just way too many morphs and who knows really what swf.com's look like. the only way people really should have been able to enter the contest on these is if they had purchased from swf.com, because there's no way people will get what is pictured if someone wins.

Roll the dice..

bronco300

true.,..swf is welcome to take me our of the running if they dont look the same(i thought they run through the pics to look for that anyways, but in case not)

brandan

I think Zanclus is calling over all of his buddies so he can cheat. There is no way that his picture would win without cheating. That is just wrong. It is fuzzy, and it is dark, this is a not a good example of good photography. I think that someone should do something about this. Not just on this poll but in all of them. His pictures are terrible and do not require any sort of positive attention. . . . . . Mods please take this into consideration.

saltn00b

yea i noticed that he has almost exactly 12-13 votes in every post. this one is an example of a picture that should clearly not win. somebody always has to to take it a step beyond having fun and ruin it...

brandan

Originally Posted by saltn00b
yea i noticed that he has almost exactly 12-13 votes in every post. this one is an example of a picture that should clearly not win. somebody always has to to take it a step beyond having fun and ruin it...
X2. Any mods have anything to say about this????????