Zoos - Pink

ifirefight

Originally Posted by Isistius
missed because it was spelled "zoas" not "zoos".......bummer huh?
AAARRRRGGGGGHHH!!!! I knew I should have paid better attention in 1st grade.

isistius

Originally Posted by ifirefight
AAARRRRGGGGGHHH!!!! I knew I should have paid better attention in 1st grade.

duh!!!! same thing happened to me. none of my corals got posted. oh well....

ifirefight

Originally Posted by TeresaQ
if you pm them, thy will add you
Yea, no big deal.... I will sit in the corner with the "dunce" hat on for my impropper spelling.

saltn00b

lol so many different species of zoos, too. zanclus is owning a lot of these polls, and i dont really see why....

renogaw

sry, but some of zan's pics are great, some are bad, and the voting reflects this. this pic of his is very very nice imo

demartini

nice zoas.... the only problem is none of them actually look like the ones they sell. saltnoob is the closest.

J

jrthomas40

i dont think it should matter if "looks" like something they sell...if the coral is named correctly then that should be all that matters and i know it is hard to identify sometimes but if you put the disclaimer "some coloration may vary slightly" then people know what they are getting into when they purchase...cuz its not like they are getting what is in the pic anyway so its going to look different in their eyes when they get it

blazin2k6

Now i dunno if i am posting this correct but here is a pic of mine. Sorry my camera sux. I know i need to upgrade it.

ifirefight

WOO_HOO!!! I got 8 votes in only 2 days!! Too bad mine wasnt posted when all the others were....I might have had a chance. LOL

demartini

Originally Posted by jrthomas40
i dont think it should matter if "looks" like something they sell...if the coral is named correctly then that should be all that matters and i know it is hard to identify sometimes but if you put the disclaimer "some coloration may vary slightly" then people know what they are getting into when they purchase...cuz its not like they are getting what is in the pic anyway so its going to look different in their eyes when they get it
How would you feel if you paid $50 for a coral because you like how it looks in the picture, but then it comes to your house looking completely different. I could have put up a picture of pink panthers or armor of gods, but they look nothing like saltwaterfish's mother colony. I'm not putting down anyone's picture but, as a buyer I expect receive what is advertised.