Zoos, yellow polyps, GSP, & Shrooms oh my!

brainrush

I have Orange zoos with yellow centers, orange zoos with yellow frills, bright orange zoos, yellow polyps, GSP and rust red shrooms. Anyone want to trade?
Looking mostly for zoos, but tell me what you have...

teen

im interested in the yellow zoos with yellow frills. how many do you have?
i have some green zoos a lot of frags with assorted polyps on each rock, or a kenya tree frag thats about 3 inches.
heres a pic of the green zoos and the kenya tree

meanbaby01

Wow, Teen, I love those green zoos!!
Brain, I like those zoos with orange centers.
Either of you care to trade for some cash?
Steph

teen

brain rush: would you be interested in trading about 7 polyps of the zoas in your second pic for like 7 of the green zoas i posted? lmk
meanbaby01: were not really supposed to sell corals on here, do you have anything to trade?

brainrush

Teen, that sounds like a plan.
First part of next week looks like the perfect time (weather-wise) for a US Priority Mail thermos trade.
Where are you shipping from?
Shoot me an email at brian.rish at earthlink.net and we can discuss more details.

teen

Originally Posted by BrainRush
Teen, that sounds like a plan.
First part of next week looks like the perfect time (weather-wise) for a US Priority Mail thermos trade.
Where are you shipping from?
Shoot me an email at brian.rish at earthlink.net and we can discuss more details.

sounds good
im on long island, NY
ygm

meanbaby01

Teen: Well, my tank is so new, I really only have a couple things going on. I suppose I could trade some of my Zoos (bright green center) but other than that, I really am quite bare!