Zoos

scotts

YOu do not have to feed your zoos anything. They need light and will filter feed from what is in your tank. In my early days I was sold some stuff to feed zoos. Then I realzied that whatever the zoos did not eat, would just end up as waste in my tank.

hot883

They just filter and get food from the lights as Scotts said. Once in awhile when I feed my tank cyclo-peeze, I use a turkey baster and squirt towards them, what they don't get just goes all over the tank anyway which is good for everything anyway. Ha!

T

thomas712

OK some zoo's are eaters and some are not, some if they eat will grow larger skirts around them and that is what some people are after. I tend to fee mine cyclopeeze or the last squirt of the turkey baster when I feed a frozen cube of something. Of the three zoanthids I have two of them respond very well to feeding.
Scotts, will you please update that childs photo, I keep thinking she's sticken that tougne out at me personally, and she shouldn't do that to her Uncle Thomas.

scotts

Originally Posted by Thomas712
Scotts, will you please update that childs photo, I keep thinking she's sticken that tougne out at me personally, and she shouldn't do that to her Uncle Thomas.

First of all that was my daughter doing her Arthur face. You don't know what an Arthur face is? Well neither do I! :thinking: So now my avatar is her when she found out she has an Uncle Thomas.

Scott

T

thomas712

Now I suppose I'll have to send something for Xmas! :scared:

:hilarious

scotts

Manny, just a bump up for you, I know it took a couple of days to answer this, and then the board was moving fast yesterday.
Scott