Show off your tank(s)!!

snakeblitz33

Hi all,

I thought it would be fun if ya'll wanted a thread to show off your current tanks... whether it has just been started or whether it is very established. I'm sure we could learn something from the people on this forum - whether it is aquascaping, flow patterns or even just who has pretty tanks. lol I want to see pics of your tanks. Show them off and be proud!

seecrabrun

My tanks are getting overhauled right now.

My 20H that will sit fallow until I'm certain it is disease free. The live rock and sand is 6 months old, but I just moved it into this tank and added dry sand and the 1 fish in it died from no obvious reason, hence the leaving it fallow just to be safe.

IMG_20150205_125638-resized.jpg

This is my standard 29g that is about to be upgraded to a reef tank. It is 9 months old. I don't have a light in it right now so this is from a week or so ago when I did have a light. I'm waiting for a replacement from the manufacturer.

IMG_20150208_221047-resized.jpg

Dflo

and 55 thats is cycling that will be a reef tank. CUC is the only things in there at the moment

silverado61

Thanks. Its a work in progress. Going to keep it mainly a critter tank. I like the oddball stuff. Snails, crabs (not really hermits) serpents shrimp. Hoping to get a flame lobster and a tridacnid soon. I even count my bristle worms as critters.
Correction: I do have one hermit in the tank. He's a white pinstripe legged hermit I call RV because he's huge. His shell alone is about 2-1/2 inches long.

Last edited: