Saltwater folks with experience needed

Hello. I host a fish keeping podcast on my network called American Variety Network and I've only done freshwater shows over the last 3 or so years. I have some very loyal saltwater listeners and some people who want to enter the saltwater world like me who would benefit from a saltwater series. I'd like to begin on a beginner level and slowly work our way up to an experienced level. Not only will it help me out as a saltwater beginner but also so many others. We would be giving back to the saltwater hobby. I'm looking for 1-2 people to host a bi- weekly saltwater series with me on Thursdays at 9 PM EST.
Only requirements I have are that you are comfortable speaking and can make every other Thursday.Please be informal on saltwater and that's about it.
First topic is going to be an intro to saltwater ( what types of equipment, what you need for saltwater, how to cycle, etc)
second topic will be good saltwater beginner fish
and then we will work our way up.

He's one of the best! I've learned much from him!
Yea, he's an awesome dude. I've learned a few things from him already. Very nice man and I have a feeling he will be a great guy to work with, I will learn more and we may even become good friends who knows.
There are still spots open for guests too. :)