naso tang

mauler

It'd probably be cheaper if you lowered the height. but those dimensions are the same as a normal 280 or 300g tank

jay0705

That just seems insane lol but u r rt . Iam I a 300 gal tank guy? I could have any fish I personally want lol

mauler

I guess you are and you could keep just about anything. I think you should go with a 8'x3'x20" tank it's still 300g but with more swimming room

bang guy

Take a look at the 200DD build thread. The 300DD tank looks amazing to me if you're thinking 300 gallons.

jay0705

My qt is old, over a yr so alage covers most of the glass so I cant get a side pic.I honestly think it helps they don't get spooked bc they can't see me watching lol the angle loves it, its eating open areas I can see threw lol The stripe of blue on the back is amazing on the naso. I never realized how nice looking they are

mauler

I was wondering why both pics were from above. What kind of angel is it?
Nasos are very pretty tangs that just get better looking with age

jay0705

Coral beauty. And a scooter blenny. Little bastard hides in the sand I tried getting him out 2 wks ago lol

jay0705

What!!!!!! Oh shit lol
Agreed, bare bottom is usually how its done. I just find the sand helps stabilize the tank. Bacteria and such.

mandy111

That last photo is one very stressed Lipstick tang. Those white patches your seeing on his body, white blotches are stress patterns. The white directly above his eyes shoudl be yellow, again a sign of stress. Mine gets those same colours & marking when I clean the glass and he goes and hides in his cave.They disappear the min the stress factor has gone.

Is this one actually eating at the moment ?