Show off your tank(s)!!

ClaptonsGhost

Tell me about it! After spending the first 10 years of my life in the Bronx, my family started a pattern of moving every year and a half or so. I hate moving.

reefkeeperZ

I'm with you on that one, I spent a lot of time moving around when i was young about once a year for several years. I'm hoping to only move one more time in my life to a larger piece of property not directly in the city. and when I do I am hiring movers to come and do all the grunt work.

ClaptonsGhost

Yeah, I'm pretty much set now. I would have liked to be more out in the country (which this place was when we first bought it!). It's more sub/rural now. I'm stuck because I can't get another mortgage now that my wife has passed away. Still, my living conditions are comfortable. It could be a LOT worse so I'm not complaining.

ClaptonsGhost

Yes, I'm nuts. I picked up a Majestic and Emperor Angel today. Turned the lights off, put them in. Slowly getting the lights back up. Keeping my fingers crossed. I put the new Queen in after the Blue Face and the Blue Face didn't bother him. Queen annoyed some new additions but stopped after a short while. Hopefully they'll leave the two new ones alone. Oh yeah, got a Flame Angel 2 weeks ago from a different LFS and he's doing great.

Here's my last video for a while. If all the Angels get along I'll shoot some more video in a couple of weeks.

ClaptonsGhost

Sweet! Wish I could have corals but my lunatics even try to eat my green carpet anemone!

Here's probably my last video of the tank for a long time. It's pretty much done so unless they come up with a song and dance routine, there's no point in shooting more video.

ClaptonsGhost

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA......*gasp*....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Oh man, that was a good one. One flame angel. This is actually Flame Angel #4. I've had 5 Emperors, 4 Blue Faces, 3 Naso Tangs. Please, don't even get me started. :rolleyes:

Under the topic water change, you stated that you have two flame angels, when I saw the video, I only saw one. I am planning to add a flame plus another angel. Just asking.

ClaptonsGhost

That was in Houston, 35 years ago. Sorry, I thought you meant is this one only my second Flame. I've had many disasters before finally getting the tank to where it is now. You'd think at 60 I'd have learned patience by now.

That was in Houston, 35 years ago. Sorry, I thought you meant is this one only my second Flame. I've had many disasters before finally getting the tank to where it is now. You'd think at 60 I'd have learned patience by now.
I am almost 58, patience is never in my side either. Since I like your tank a lot, I always plan to do as yours excluding big angel fish, like I added 3 Green Chromis, it turns out make a lot of different, all fish are more active and now I have a happy tank.