How much gph do I need

dangerfish

I want to get a saltwater reef tank but im going to keep some soft corals so i don't know how much gph I need. Ill list my corals I want so you can get a idea.
Bubble Anemone
Feather Duster
Orange Montipora Digitata (Aquacultured A&M Aquatics)
Toadstool Leather Coral
green Polyp Toadstool (Aquacultured A&M Aquatics
German Blue Polyp Digitata (Aquacultured A&M Aquatics
Green Nepthea (Aquacultured A&M Aquatics)
Pipe Organ Coral
Anthelia (Aquacultured A&M Aquatics)
Ultra Zooanthid Polyps (Aquacultured A&M Aquatics) im still working on this type because I want a Zoa garden(if you want give suggestions)

bang guy

Can't say without knowing the size of your system.

For the coral you listed I would use a 15X turnover rate but anywhere from 10X to 20X would probably be fine.

Just for clarification, not all of those are soft corals. The Digitata is an SPS. Not a very demanding SPS but they will need more waterflow than the others.

geridoc

Either would be fine. My preference would be 1400, and put a ball valve on the pump outflow so you can throttle it back if necessary. If you have the 1050 and need more flow you can't make an adjustment short of a new pump.

dangerfish

so im getting a Hydor Koralia Evolution Water Circulation Pump and i was wondering what size should i get

dangerfish

ok so I complrtly changed what I am going to do with my tank. Its going to be a more aggresive fish tank now and the only corals Ill be putting in there is now a bubble anemone and a feather duster heres my list of fish

Green mandarin goby
Flame angel
six line wrasse
pearlscale butterfly fish

and then after years go by and my green mandarin goby ies I get

pinkface wrasse
snowflake eel
humu picasso trigger
antenna lionfish